We in need of some lakorn DvD quality
:some are from SiamSmile Trucker such as
Tomorrow I'll Still Love You" here about 14Gb  Thank you Akemi"

if you need invitation to the trucker connect me I'll send you one
if you can download it and reupload it again @ megaupload, you'll have the right to download HQ lakorns

and some lakorns we couldn't find it's DvD anywhere on the internet such as
Sapai Klai Puen Tiang Thank you Lena
Prajan See Roong Thank you Amy
King Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng Thank you Lena
Dung Duang Haruthai  Thank you Lena
Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong
 
THANK YOU Akemi, Amy, Lena for you great help
 
for people who offer me money, please I don't need money, I know you do that with good Intentions so why don't you use this money to buy the DVDs and give us a copy, that will be good thing to do, don't you think so

  anyway I hope to find someone can help
thank you
::Jasmin::

Advertisement

10 Comments:

  1. Jasmin, Prajan See Roong is currently re-airing in Thailand and at Dootv.tv that have it up. If you don't mind there quality, I can recorder it or if you have account there you can recorder. --- Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ amy can you record one episode and upload it to see the quality, I don't have an account there P.S I don't have time right now
    thank you Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UQXW3HPB for ep.1 --- Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Amu, the quality is good, but may you record it in Avi format even if it will be big size.
    and could you plz send the links to my email
    lakornsworld@gmail.com
    thank you so much Amy
    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  5. For sure I can convert the video into avi format and send you the link slowly because it take forever to convert and upload. --- Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I saw you were looking for the DVD Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong, I order my Lakorn NangThai on a site and by chance they have. I am French, I can order it, but the problem although I am pretty good at computers, I do not know if I'll be able to extract and convert the DVD for you to make connections, never having done I do not know the system.
    I attached the link for the site, if needed.

    http://www.nangthai.de/web-shop/eng/index.php?row=276
    I hope this may help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @akiakane
    can you connect me through email
    lakornsworld@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much jasmin for created this awesome blog!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jasmin you are the BEST!
    thanks for making this blog for those who loves lakorn just like you..

    ReplyDelete

 
Top