365 Days of Love Episode 12 recap
I only think of you.
This heart of mine is searching for you
forever, cuz baby.
No matter how far we split apart,
my heart is always with you but baby boy.
("Hanasanaideyo"  by Soulja featuring Aoyama Thelma)

Download this lakorn here, Streaming here


Court Day – 250 days have passed since Lan and Toon's wedding. Racha and team win the case and Lan goes to Toon's house to congratulate him. But two gunmen appear shooting at them, and Toon and Lan run away. Toon throws himself at Lan as the gunman aims at her and he's shot. Then Toon's dad comes out with a shotgun and scares them off, and so Lan and Toon's dad are in the ambulance with Toon. His heart stops, (rolls eyes) and starts again (rolls eyes). At the hospital, Lan waits anxiously for news and soon learns Toon should live since the bullet didn't hit any major organs.

No matter how much I want to see you, I can't.
Please tell me why.
I hate this.
Baby I know this is selfish, but
Hug me and never let go.
Embrace this loneliness and smash it.
I want you to be by my side.
("Hanasanaideyo"  by Soulja featuring Aoyama Thelma)

Ting has been berating Lan for getting Toon hurt because he was protecting her and then Racha comes blaming Lan as well. While this is going on, Toon stirs and all eyes are on him. The first person he sees when he opens his eyes is Racha and he says her name, but then immediately calls for Lan. Everyone looks, but Lan's gone.

Lan goes to her office, telling her friends what happened and wondering how she can even look at Toon. (Sniff, sniff.) She (sniff) blames (sniff) herself. Well, that is true, but maybe things would have happened the same anyway. Weet tells her she can only live in the moment and it reminds Lan of the fortuneteller's words, she has to find the present time.

Lan goes back to the hospital where Toon wants to get up and look for her, until Ting tells him she will find Lan. Ting finds Lan in the lobby, just sitting there. Lan tells her she feels Ting's words were true. She is a misfortune to Toon, but Ting gets her going by telling her Toon's looking for her and he might come to harm if she doesn't come.

Big hug time, they're together again. Toon tells Lan not to blame herself for anything that might happen because of the case. Then the group tries to come up with ways to get Poompadin for good, Toon knows the guy who shot him was one of Poompadin's guys, Krod. They give the police the info and the hunt's out for Krod.

Toon and team hope to get him to testify on their side and Racha goes to him as he prepares to go into hiding, telling him she wants to make a deal with him. Krod says he'll never tell, but when he narrowly avoids a hit on himself by Poompadin's guys, he comes to Racha.
I always say "It's fine, It's fine
So you don't have to worry cause you know I love you girl."
The words I sent you, what should I say to persuade myself.
Since you left there's only traces of you in this town.
Just like that day, by myself the seasons changed.
I say this much time has passed?
("Hanasanaideyo"  by Soulja featuring Aoyama Thelma)
Racha comes to see Lan. She tells her she has Krod, and if Lan wants Toon alive, she'll divorce him and then Krod will help put Poompadin away for good. Lan can't understand how she can do this, but Racha says there aren't enough good men to go around. She tells Lan she'll have time to make her decision.

Back at the hospital, Lan's on her way back to Toon's room with Thy and Weet, when they hear noises and see Toon struggling with two men who tried to kill him. They
rush to help Toon and Thy calls for help. Weet gets hurt by a knife, but Toon's okay.
Lan realizes that she has to keep Toon safe and goes to Racha, where she interrupts two guys set on killing Racha (Poompadin again). Lan calls the cops and afterwards the two have a frank talk, with Lan agreeing to divorce Toon after the case ends.

285 days have passed. -  It's the time of the court case and the last day Lan can be with Toon, so she's up early, savoring everything. Toon leaves and Lan walks around the house. She gets a call from her friend Thy, but says nothing's wrong so Thy immediately wonders what's happening and races to Lan's. When she gets there, Lan is about to leave with bags. She doesn't want to tell Thy anything, but finally admits to her she's going to her Mom's and does.

They win the case and Win and Toon head to Mom-in-law to celebrate, where Lan has just arrived. She's upset to hear Toon's coming over and begs Mom to cancel it, only to turn around and see Toon.
~End episode 12~

Not much to say, this was a pretty lovely episode, except for the unnecessary Toon's dead and then he's not scene. I mean, there's enough angst already, thank you very much. There's probably supposed to be some deeper meaning behind it, but I thought it unnecessary.

By the way, I don't consider Lan's act of leaving Toon to be the usual noble idiocy we usually see in dramas, where the hero or heroine decides they can't be with their loved one usually for some totally idiotic reason (hence the name "noble idiocy." No, I think this is more a noble sacrifice of Lan. She loves Toon so much she's willing to sacrifice herself to keep him alive. And it might very well be a matter of life and death for Toon if they hadn't won the case. 

Oh, and the song that really fit this episode so perfectly, Japanese song "Hanasanaideyo" by Soulja featuring Aoyama Thelma, so great!  I used translations of lyrics from jpopasia.com


No matter how much I want to see you, I can't.
Please tell me why.
I hate this.
Baby I know this is selfish, but
hug me and never let go.
Embrace this loneliness and smash it.
I want you to be by my side.
     ("Hanasanaideyo"  by Soulja featuring Aoyama Thelma)

Advertisement

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top